Pharmacompass.com Coupon

PharmaCompass – Grow Your Pharma Business Digitally

PharmaCompass delivers the pharmaceutical information you need to make your decisions. Get FREE access to USDMFs, Prices, Inspections, Patents, FDA Orange Book, CEPs, News, GDUFA Status, Written Confirmations and much more.

Actived: Tuesday Feb 23, 2021

URL: https://www.pharmacompass.com/

Modafinil API Manufacturers | Suppliers | Drug Master

Suppliers, 21 Kerry, 20 Gangwal Chemicals, 19 BASF, 16 Roquette, 13 Microlex e.U, 11 Sigachi Industries, 10 SPI Pharma, 8 Vasa Pharmachem, 8 Anhui Sunhere Pharmaceutical Excipients Co.,Ltd, 5 DFE Pharma, 5 Shanghai Shenmei Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd, 2 Rochem International Inc, 1 Minakem, 1 Pfanstiehl, Inc, 1 Shijiazhuang Huaxu Pharmaceutical, 1 Shanghai Welltone Material Technology Co

Category:  coupon Get Code

Doxepin API Manufacturers | Suppliers | Drug Master Files

View All Manufacturers & Suppliers of Doxepin API with Drug Master Files (DMF), CEP/COS, Japanese DMFs, Written Confirmation (WC) details listed on PharmaCompass.com

Category:  coupon Get Code

Losartan Potassium API Manufacturers | Suppliers

Suppliers, 39 Kerry, 23 BASF, 22 Roquette, 20 Gangwal Chemicals, 16 Microlex e.U, 12 Sigachi Industries, 10 Corel Pharma Chem, 9 SPI Pharma, 9 Vasa Pharmachem, 9 Anhui Sunhere Pharmaceutical Excipients Co.,Ltd, 7 Ideal Cures Pvt Ltd, 7 Seppic, 7 Capsugel, 7 DFE Pharma, 5 Shanghai Shenmei Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd, 2 Rochem International Inc, 2 The Dow Chemical Company, 2 Finar, 1

Category:  coupon Get Code

Allopurinol API Manufacturers | Suppliers | Exporters

What started off as a single facility - single product manufacturing company in 1990 grew to be a multi-location group having product list spreading across an array of therapeutic segments. SMS was given the export house status in the year 1997-98. SMS is currently a listed company having ever appreciating international and domestic customer base.

Category:  coupon Get Code

Teva to exit 80 percent generics portfolio in US, Takeda

This week in Phispers, we report on the biggest deal of 2018 yet — Takeda's acquisition of Shire — that would create a top 10 drugmaker. Teva announced it will exit 80 percent of its US generic portfolio and increase prices of the remaining 20 percent drugs. India's Aurobindo Pharma submitted its initial bid to buy Novartis' dermatology generics drug business.

Category:  coupon Get Code

Related topics